This stunning contemporary 3-level terrace home is at the height of design sophistication. Each room has been well-considered in order for natural light enhancement, whilst creating plenty of flexibility for the evolving needs of modern life.
The design allows for full-floor living spaces, generously sized bedrooms with extra ceiling heights, and an abundance of parking and storage.
Within Brisbane State High School catchment, and Brisbane City is just a short stroll away - take your bike, and cruise along the riverside whether you need to get to work or just to relax. Its location is second to none - where else are you going to find such a luxurious terrace home this close to the Brisbane CBD?
Located in the vibrant West End Precinct, these Manhattan Terrace Homes connect you to all of the best which Brisbane has to offer - a vast selection of cafes, restaurants, and bars; Citycat and bus terminals; a short distance to South Bank parkland, Performance Arts Centre, Museums.
State-of-the-art Miele appliances, gracious living spaces, technically 2 master bedrooms boasting triple-tier built-in wardrobes with plenty of room inside for the most discerning of fashion stylists.
This home features:
* 3 levels of living space, 2 car remote garage with internal access
* Level 1 with 2 car remote garage with internal access. Some turned the second car space into a home gym
* Timeless timber staircase leading up the living area at level 2 with high ceilings
* Floor-to-ceiling sliding doors looking out to spacious alfresco area
* Level 2 consists of living, dining, kitchen, and a big alfresco overlooking leafy tree, accompanied by fully ducted air conditioning controlled by a smart device
* Gallery Kitchen equipped with Miele appliances Cooktop, Oven, Dishwasher, double sink, retractable spout
* Huge stone bench top with breakfast bench.
* Comfortable study nook
* Level 3 comes with high ceilings, technically 2 master bedrooms
* Master bedroom with triple tier built-in wardrobes, colossal bathroom with a rainfall shower head
* Second bedroom with a 2-way ensuite bathroom and a rainfall shower head. Of course, floor-to-ceiling wardrobes
* Ducted air conditioning with zoning selection.
* Community BBQ Area
* Brisbane State High School Catchment.
Body Corp Levy $569 per quarter approximately
Council Rate $450 per quarter approximately
Frank Property Australia welcomes you to our next open house.
When it comes to properties, we prefer to be frank!
Disclaimer: photos, furniture, floor plan, and video are for illustration purposes. Prospective buyers are advised to rely on self-inspection. Please check with the school for the full enrolment details.