Benefit from the convenience of Brisbane CBD amenities, while enjoying the open views and soothing breeze from the balcony with no other surrounding apartment buildings.
With its central and vibrant location, this apartment is perfect for either investors or buyers who are city-based. Reside in comfort or enjoy a high-yield return - the choice is yours!
The master bedroom is situated on the left side, with its own ensuite and bathtub. There is so much space in the bedroom, you can literally fit 2 king-sized beds in.
The second bedroom is on the right side, with a huge bathroom right outside. Its large windows open up to leafy views of the nearby park.
* 2 colossal bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 1 secure car parking space
* Open-plan living and dining
* Plenty of natural light and cross ventilation
* Well-appointed kitchen with plenty of cupboard space
* North aspect welcoming summer breeze and winter warm sun
* Balcony with an abundance of views and no other apartment buildings
* Outdoor swimming pool
* Spa, Sauna
* Park, Woolworths, and specialty shops are at the doorstep
* Walking distance to Brisbane Story Bridge, Howard Smith Precinct. Brisbane Riverside shopping dining
Public transport hub
Body Corporate Levy $1224.45
Sinking Fund $632.527
Total $2053.39 (Per quarter if paid on time)
Frank Property Australia welcomes you to our next open house.
To be notified of the next inspection time or to organise a private inspection:
Click on "GET IN TOUCH" if you are on the REALESTATE.COM.AU website
Click on "EMAIL AGENT" if you are on the DOMAIN.COM.AU website.
Disclaimer: Photos, furniture, and floor plans are for illustration purposes. Prospective buyers are advised to rely on self-inspection.