Amongst the clouds, this beautifully spacious, very new two bedrooms apartment with views to Brisbane CBD. Flawless floor to ceiling sliding doors welcomes you to enjoy the city view every day of the week.
Main bedroom with full-length floor to ceiling window and the perfect cityscape outlook. Modern open kitchen with stone benchtop, European stainless steel appliances, gas cooktop, built-in dishwasher, and cupboard spaces. Spacious open plan living area with timber vinyl flooring and high ceilings.
Entertaining is a breeze with a colossal balcony area and city views as well as a private dining area, billiard room, secluded multiple BBQ areas, pool-side lounge, beach house area, full-size gym, outdoor cinema screen, lap pools overlooking CBD.
Perfect for an inner-city couple and small family, a great foothold investment for family use/or kids studying at nearby schools and universities, and simply amazing value at this price in this location.
Attractive features include:
• Generous sized bedrooms with built-in
• 2 Bathrooms
• Main bedroom with Ensuite
• Ducted air conditioning
• Spacious open plan living area
• Stylish kitchen with European appliances
• Balcony with city view
• Secure car space
• level 5 recreational deck overlooking the Brisbane CBD
• Lap pool and heated spa
• Gym & yoga room
• Outdoor cinema
• IT pods
• Pizza oven
• Beach house
• Pool table room
• Teppanyaki dining area
• Onsite management
• Secure access
• Public transports are just meters away
• local restaurants and shops.
• Brisbane State High School catchment,
• Walking distance to Somerville House, TAFE Queensland South Bank Campus, Griffith University Southbank Campus, Queensland University of Technology.
• The property is located at the perfect location suits both city and relaxation lifestyles, a short walk to Brisbane's Cultural Precinct including Southbank Parklands, Brisbane Convention & Exhibition Centre, Queensland Performance Art Centre, Museums, Queensland Gallery of Modern Art.
Levy $1249 per quarter approximately
Rate $406 per quarter approximately
Inspection for this apartment is usually around 12.30pm to 1.30pm, Wednesday, Thursday, and some Saturdays.
Please kindly click on “get in touch” or “Contact Agent” to register your details in order for us to notify you of upcoming inspection time via email.
Upon arrival at the inspection, please look for the blue Open House sign, scan the QR code to check in and wait by the sign for one of our agents to come greet you and accompany you to the apartment.
Disclaimer: photos, furniture, floor plans are for illustration purposes. Prospective buyers are to seek independent advice or rely on self-inspection.