Apartments designed by leading Brisbane architect, Cootee Parker Architects. Proximity is a contemporary 14-story development right in the heart of the Hamilton/Ascot precinct, just 6 kilometers from the Brisbane CBD.
This is one of the biggest 1 bedroom 1 bath 1 car apartments in this building. Stepping into the apartment via the spacious entrance, welcomed by timeless timber pattern floor tiles.
Open plan kitchen, colossal dining area, connecting to perfectly layout living room overlooking the skyline. Quiet balcony with no neighbours insight.
* bigger than a normal bedroom with air conditioning
* 3 to 4-seater living area with a great distance to the tv
* 4 seater dining with enough space for 6 seater
* reconstituted granite kitchen benchtop, and stainless steel appliances. fridge, washing machine
* extra tall ceiling height
* colossal bathroom
* neat and spacious laundry tucked away
* 2 extra cabinet storage space
* balcony facing north welcoming summer breeze
* Floor-to-ceiling windows
* extra tall wardrobe
* astute investors would be pleased to know that furniture is included.
* Body Corporate Levy $1657 per quarter approximately
* Council Rate $450 per quarter approximately
* minutes to Brisbane Airport
* minutes to Brisbane CBD
* door step to Hamilton Portside Wharf, Eats Street, cafe, cinema, restaurants, convenience store
* door step to Woolworths supermarket, Dominos pizza, fitness centre
* stroll down to Racecourse Road precinct, Eagle Farm Racecourse
* riverside broadway walk, or run or bike your way along the river
* newly purposedly built parkland consists of a basketball court, gym equipment, circular park, dog leash-free park
We welcome you to tour this residence at our next open house.
When it comes to properties, we prefer to be frank!
Disclaimer: furniture and photos are for illustration purposes. Prospective buyers are advised to seek independent advice or rely on self-inspection.